If you need assistance from Espace idées on a sporadic basis for coaching and consulting services for different subjects/projects related to philanthropy and communications, a time bank is a simple option.
You can choose the number of hours you need (minimum of 5 hours).
A time bank is useful in many ways:
- To guide you through important decision-making for your organization;
- To validate ideas related to your existing or new fund development strategies;
- To obtain explanations and assistance with your communications tools (social media, website, etc.);
- To revise or translate solicitation letters, proposals, or any other documents;
- To evaluate specific fund development and communications programs and tools;
- Etc., etc.!